- +-520K/H Melee / Magic XP - Ranged is less, likely around 430K / H XP
- +-170K/H Constitution XP
- +-250K/H Firemaking XP
- +-350K/H Prayer XP
- +-100K/H Farming XP
- Between 3 - 7M /H, depends on how actively you loot
- River of Blood completed
- Supreme Salvation Aura
- Supreme Corruption Aura
- Supreme Harmony Aura
- Penance Aura (if you don't extend one of the aura's or you're using the lower tiered aura's)
- One of a Kind completed (If you're using the dragonrider amulet)
- Morytania Elite Tasks completed
- 95 Prayer
- Temple at Senntisten completed
- Invention unlocked
- A legendary pet - For automatic looting & optionally extending familiar time
- Seedicide on your toolbelt - For both farming experience & to prevent filling the floor with seeds
- Charming imp on your toolbelt - I personally drop the blue charms
- (Upgraded) gem bag - The amount of gems you get here is insane!
- Spirit gem bag - This helps you get rid of those spirit gems in combat very easily
- Spring cleaner 9001 - Helps you get rid of salvage for extra money easily
- Large rune pouch with nature & fire runes to alch items like splitbark
- Illuminated god book
- 99 Defence & 99 in your combat style of choice
- 89 Invention for aftershock
- Optional: Berserk Blood Essence - When not using (holy) overloads
- Ancient Elven Ritual Shard - In case not all of the vyres are lured properly or you're on the penance aura
- T70 / T80 Non-Degradable Helm
- Illuminated god book
- Your best cape
- Dragonrider Amulet or Blood Amulet of Fury if you're taking a lot of damage
- Large rune pouch - With your Nature & Fire runes
- T70 Power Armour - Gloves, Boots & Body (Recommend getting the Scavenging perk on the body
- Morytania Legs 4 You
- 2h Sunspear This one is also
Inventory & Familiar:
Where to stand:
It's important to not move from this spot, otherwise some of the vyres will get stuck or won't get lured to you. If you'd like to collect loot, try dropping an item to area loot, that way you won't move! (Make sure to close the area loot window afterwards!)
How it works:
Your Morytania legs 4 will make you receive 50% more XP for cremating vyres, while your sunspear automatically cremates them. Your aura (Supreme Salvation / Corruption / Harmony) will give you 2,5% extra Prayer XP and restores 10% Prayer points for every 500 Prayer XP gained.
These auras last for 1 hour each and have a 3 hour cooldown, so extending either the second or third aura will make it so your first one is off cooldown by the time your last aura runs out. When using penance you can easily run out of prayer points.
If you decide to bring Holy Overloads, place them all in your familiar and withdraw one when necessary. They definitely help in upkeeping your Prayer & HP if you don't have the highest tier aura.
Use Soulsplit and Turmoil / Anguish / Torment all the time or you will likely die, if you have a hard time maintaining your prayer, you can try just using Soulsplit for a while to recover.
Doing this allows you to AFK for about 5 minutes, you just need to click once during those 5 minutes to prevent logging out. I'd recommend clicking more to pick up more loot & thus profit more.
When an update happens, one of the vyres will get stuck behind Vanescula Drakan, if you walk on top of her once (only needs to be done by one person per world for the rest of the week) the vyre won't get stuck.
Sometimes a few vyres will get stuck to the east of the bank or near the bloodwood tree, just kill them and they should respawn in a nicer spot!
A few vyres can also get stuck to the west of your 'camping area', near the door to the tower. Same thing here, just kill them and run back!
Big thanks to Okku for helping out with the guide and getting me to try this initially! ♥